Monday, August 4, 2008

A Visit to G&G Minich

Yesterday, I visited Grandma and Grandpa. "I can just remember it" - After we got there, I took my shoes off and started to the couch and sat down. Them my Mommy and Grandpa started to talk. They talked and talked and talked. How can they talk so much? Then I got them to stop talking. Oh I am talking too much. I'll just tell you the activities. Here is what we did: I played my DS and last time we made a sling shot. Grandpa read me some books. We had a conversation about things at the dinner table. After that I took a small nap on the couch. A little couch made for me. I went with them to a three-person musical. The first half me and Grandpa sat with Grandma and then we took a little move to an upper seat - why? Because the seats were there. Good day for now.

- From Emily

1 comment:

Oakie Grandfather said...

You think we talked, Talked, and TALKED! But we hadn't seen each other for a while. But then you also played badmitton with me, and if I remember right beat me. But I did win one game of checkers. I like reading to you, especially stories about Caper the Ghost. I am going to get a new book called a
Ann of Green Gables. Maybe next time you come here we can start to read it - instead of talk.