Monday, August 11, 2008

Stuff about Me - Chapter 3 - The Dogs

The twins - Gracie and Abby. They are very nice. Compared to Buster, I would say the are more hyper and littler. They are Dachshunds. They are black and brown.

Buster - Buster is quite a happy dog. He is bigger and fatter than the twins. He is smart because he showed Jessica the way to escape the ball when I was playing at Miss Dianne's house.

Jessica. I can't say much about Jessica but she does like Gracie, Abby and Buster. She loves to play with them. She was very smart to follow Buster's way out of the aim of the ball. She is a smart dog. She doesn't fall for the trick of pretending to throw the ball and hiding it behind your back.

Z - I can say that Z would have liked Gracie, Abby and Buster. He would have liked Jessica a lot. Z was quite a happy dog.

By for now.
From Emily.

3 comments:

Oakie Grandfather said...

How can you keep track of so many dogs.

Richard P. said...

I do enjoy reading about you Emily. Looks like you are having fun.
I am looking forward to reading about the new school year and what you are learning.
Maybe you can give us some movie or book reviews as well.
Have fun
Richard

Christie M said...

Emily, I love your blog! What a grown girl you are! I love all the pictures I have seen of your summer adventures! What was your favorite thing you did this summer?

Love,
Aunt Christie