Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Favorite Summer Adventure

I have two favorites. First I love the time when I went to Campland by the Bay with my Uncle David and Aunt Barb. I loved playing this simple game called something horseshoes but it had two balls on a rope and you took turns throwing them to make points. My second favorite adventure was going to Aunt Carlas house in Friday Harbor. I liked playing with Lindsey expecially playing Pokemon and having a picnic. Good bye for now.

PS Love your comments. Keep them coming. Thank you.

- From Emily


6 comments:

Richard P. said...

I have to admit, that looks like a lot more fun than I had over the summer.

I hope you are doing well in school.

Christie M said...

Emily,
I saw a lot of pictures of you on Uncle Dave's blog site. You looked like you were having a BUNCH of fun!

I hope you have a great year in 2nd grade!

Love,
Aunt Christie

Tony said...

I know you will do well in second grade and learn a lot. I hope you have a great time and meet lots of new friends. You are a very likable rugrat:)!! I love you Sis!

Christie M said...

So Emily,
What is your favorite thing about school so far?

Unknown said...

It is still summer time for me. Summer for me ends in October because I live in TEXAS !

Uncle Chris

Anonymous said...

Dear Emily who is the boy with you what is your favorite thing for school. Did you know that we have a blog. I love you.



LOVE Erika Minich