Monday, August 11, 2008

Stuff About Me - Chapter 2 - Miss Dianne


Miss Dianne is a nice woman that is my friend. She took me to the lake once. I really liked that. I fell asleep on the way there twice. I got to lay under the driver seat in the boat like I did on Daddy's boat. Sometimes we watch her dogs. Be sure to check about them on my next post. To Miss Dianne, I hope you like this post and make sure you check my next post after this.

This picture is for Justin. We played King of the Tube. I won once. Justin won the rest of the time. He is Miss Diane's son. To Justin - I hope you like the picture. :-)

From Emily

2 comments:

ladydismith said...

Hi Emily

I love your blog. It is so much fun to read your stories. I love the picture of you and Justin playing King of the Tube. We need to go back to the lake and you two can play again. I also love your next blog about the dogs. Buster, Ally and Gracie like Jessice too. But they really like you! They love for you to play with them. I am enjoying reading your blog.
From: Miss Dianne

Anonymous said...

Who is that with you?

LOVE Erika Minich