Monday, August 4, 2008

Stuff About Me - Chapter 1



Welcome to Stuff About Me - Chapter 1. Today I will talk about my favorite activities. I love to play my computer, DS and Gameboy. I like my Bat picture. I like to fly. I love to play Pokemon and I love to swim. I also love to make friends on accident. I love to watch Pokemon shows and here is a little secret of mine - really I like shopping but I just like shopping for myself. I like to call it my self like although my mommy says that is being selfish. Right now I feel like my wing has been shot by a hunter. Good thing I know how to fly with one wing. I am pretty good at flying with one wing. It is past my bedtime and I must go for now.

- From Emily

1 comment:

Tony said...

Emily, you are the greatest and I enjoy reading stuff about you. You crack me up. I would like to see you fly with one wing. Talk to ya soon.

--Your Brother