Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me/Me

Today is my birthday. I am 8 today and I hope that everyone at home will look at this. I am in California but I really miss everyone at my school. We are going to Sea World today to celebrate. I can't say much but I really miss Jessica the dog. I will take pictures today and put them on my blog when we get back. We have had an awesome time. I got some presents. Here are what they are: Mario vs Sonic at the Olympic Games, Nick Picks 2 and 3, a remote Crogonk, a water spitting Shellis, and a new friend. Her name is Sawyer. She plays Pokemon with me. Oh yeah, and Shellis can fly when attached to a balloon. I really think Jessica the dog would have liked this trip.

From Emily

2 comments:

ladydismith said...

Hi Emily,
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you are having a great birthday - but I can hardly believe you are already 8 years old!! Goodness - you are growing up so fast! I hope the rest of your day is great too! I am taking very good care of Jessica - I think she misses you too! I will be sure and tell her that you said hello and you miss her. I am glad you are having such a good time. I can't wait to hear all about it when you get home. Love, Ms Dianne

Richard P. said...

Happy birthday Emily. Sounds like you are having fun. I look forward to seeing pictures of the Seaworld whales. Maybe you can read to me about the different whales like you read to me about all the dogs. Is there a whaleopoly game?
You are growing up so fast. I remember you playing with Godzilla and reading Star Wars on the floor of my home with your Dad. He would be very proud.
Richard