Friday, September 26, 2008

My Two Front Teeth


Finally, I lost my two front teeths. I am having a hard time saying my 'Tees'. I wiggled them both loose. I lost the first one 2 weeks ago and the last one, I lost tonight. My last three teeth bled when they came out. I look so cool. I can't wait to show them to all my friends especially Mrs. Mainprize. I am collecting my teeth. I have themn in a tooth fairy box that will never go under my pillow. Today it was very hard but I managed to eat a whole slice of pizza. Do you remember when you lost your two front teeth? I hope you give me some answers in your comments.

Good bye for now.

From Emily

3 comments:

Tony said...

Congrats!!! I don't remember loosing my front two teeth but Rikki has a great story about hers...When she was 14 years old, she and her brother were playing roller hockey. She was standing behind her brother when he swung the hockey stick. Her brother accidentally hit her in the mouth with the stick and knocked her two front teeth. Somehow she caught both teeth in her hand before they hit the ground. Next time you see her, take a close look at them.:)

Love ya, Sis

Greg N said...

Hi Emily, it's been a LONG time since I lost my 2 front teeth. I do remember wiggling and wiggling them so I could put them under my pillow for the tooth fairy. I don't remember what I spent the money on, so I think it's a better idea to hang on to your teeth! Jill, Carolyn, and Rusty all say "Hi" and I KNOW Rusty looks forward to the next time you take him for a walk! Do you remember watching him play in the waves at the lake last year?

Christie M said...

Hi Emily,
I do remember when I lost my two front teeth a LONG time ago!

I was so excited and I didn't want my new ones to get any cavities, so I brushed my gums and boy did it hurt!