Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Stuff about these 2


Daddy and Z. Z is my Dad's dog. He went to heaven with Daddy. He was cremated. His ashes were thrown into a lake. My Daddy wasn't afraid to use his tools. So today I asked my Mother a question - When I grow up, can I have Daddy's tools? My mother replied back a laugh and then said yes. I replied - Yeah, I can build a house now! If Z went to Silver Dollar City with us, he would want his nose dipped in wax. Of course, Daddy would want to ride on all the rides. My Daddy was like he was me and he was 7. Goodnight for now.

From Emily

1 comment:

CLM said...

I remember you, daddy and Z having lots of fun together. You guys would always play together and it didn't matter where...up stairs, the back yard, at the lake or in the snow. Your dad was good a having fun.

See ya later Sis,
Tony G